Bonmont Terres Noves Golf Club-Costa Dorada
Bonmont Golf course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr and opened in 1990. This championship course is a beautiful design and makes great use of the undulating landscape which is criss crossed with ravines.
Bonmont commands some spectacular views of the surrounding Mediterranean coastline and is overshadowed by the coastal mountain range.
The course itself, whilst difficult can be enjoyed by all and the 90 strategically placed bunkers and various water hazards only add to the challenge which is rounded off by large immaculate greens.
The Bonmont Golf course is undulating and hilly, especially on the second nine holes and so in many cases the hire of a buggy is advisable.
- Large Club House with terraces, gardens and spectacular views.
- Restaurant with excellent cuisine. Bar snacks are also served.
- Bar & Lounge.
- Large driving range and practice area.
- Golf school with extensive courses for adults and children
- Pro shop.
- Buggies and trolleys for hire.
18 holes. Par 73. Length 6740yds.
Mont Roig (Tarragona, Costa Dorada). Tarragona 20mins. Barcelona 90 mins.
For further information and advice please contact us here